Sunday 17 April 2011

YEAR 12 LESSON TWENTY SEVEN [12th April 11]: Homework.





The lesson was brief and beautiful due to the Literature coursework moderation. However, students were provided with some revision guidance. Students should visit BE CURIOUS throughout the Spring break as I intend to publish exemplar essays, notes and podcasts.

HOMEWORK: Obviously....YOUR READING IS CRUCIAL. I expect all students to read/re-read Gatsby and TROTAM. Students have past papers and I would encourage students to attempt two or three essays over the break and e-mail them to me for marking.
Remember...there will always be a Section A [a] question: 'How does the author tell the story in chapter/section ??? of the novel/poem?' so make notes for each section of Gatsby/TROTAM.

I will be spending most of my break searching for the mysterious and elusive Westwood Elk and despite my hiding in camouflaged huts secretly secreted throughout the Westwood, I will have access to digital media so fire those essays down the digital pipe!

EAT CHOCOLATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment