Wednesday 25 May 2016

YEAR 13 Wed 25th May 2016


















Today's final official session considered the question:
TO WHAT EXTENT CAN THE GOTHIC TEXT BE CONSIDERED A REBELLIOUS TEXT?

WE agreed that next THURSDAY 12.30/2.30 we will meet to have our final group discussion. Students need to be sending me essays so I can determine the content of this final session. I expect ALL students to send me two essays before Thursday's session. Any student who fails to send me two essays before this session will not be allowed to attend the session!! So get writing the essays. The content and quality of the essays will inform the content of this two hour session.
I am perfectly happy with the level of textual understanding but I need to see more written work. You lot need to be developing the ability to write a precise and appropriate critical argument in timed conditions so you need to be writing '60 Minute' essays. YOU HAVE ALL THE PAST QUESTIONS. FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS and stuff them down my digital pipe.

SEE YOU THURSDAY....IF you have handed me two essays. The essays are your entry ticket. If you can't be arsed, neither can I!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blogging




    Established PR companies in Delhi which offers reputation rebuilding and crisis management amongst other services focus majorly on the idea to inform and enlighten about the practices in the wake of a vagary.

    PR Agency in Delhi, PR Company in Gurgaon, PR Company in India

    ReplyDelete