Thursday 9 May 2013

YEAR 13 LESSON 30/31/32.




















The last sessions were all concerned with providing content for past AQA exam questions. These sessions contained lots of modelling, discussion of how the content should confront the focus of the assessment objectives, and how students should shape the response for Section B of the exam paper. As ever, class discussion was at the heart of all these sessions. Students were encouraged to produce as many essays as possible before the end of term.
During the half-term before the exam I will be in school on Tuesday to mark any essays you may have for me and I encourage ALL of you to e-mail me essays as we approach the exam. I will create a word document in response to any essays I receive. ESSAY WRITING IS THE KEY REVISION TOOL. All students have access to past questions so my advice is to attempt as many past questions as possible before the exam next week.

YOU HAVE BEEN A FINE GROUP. GOOD LUCK.
mrR:)(:

No comments:

Post a Comment